Save up to 0% Save %
Original price $2.49 - Original price $7.99
$2.49 - $7.99
Current price $2.49
- Dry Fruit Hub Sunflower Seeds are harvested from the flower head of the sunflower plant. While the seed itself is encased in a black and white striped shell, sunflower seeds are white and have a tender texture.
- Known for their distinct nutty flavor and high nutritional value, you can eat the seeds raw, roasted, or incorporated into other dishes.
- For those with short-term or chronic inflammation, sunflower seeds can offer anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Sunflower seeds contain vitamin E, flavonoids, and other plant compounds that can reduce inflammation
- Sunflower seeds are rich in ‘healthy’ fats, including polyunsaturated fat and monounsaturated fat.